8.6 cu. ft. Smart Double Wall Oven with True Convection Cooking
8.6 cu. ft. Smart Double Wall Oven with True Convection Cooking
- Easily get the right convection cooking temperature. Your oven automatically converts traditional recipes for convection cooking, adjusting cooking times and temperatures for you.
- Clean up after everyday light spills using only heat and 1-1/4 cups of water—no harsh chemicals or cleaners needed. Used periodically to clean light spills on the bottom of the oven, it keeps the oven clean and reduces the need for frequent self-clean cycles.
- You don't need to be a tech expert to connect your new appliance. Simply open the Whirlpool® app, add your appliance and follow the guided experience to get up and running quickly.
- When set to remote enable, use your smartphone or tablet to remotely turn your oven on so it's heated up and ready to cook meals when you are.
- Keep dishes from getting cold with this setting that delivers low heat to the oven. Control it remotely through your Whirlpool® app or manually on the oven so food stays warm and ready to serve whether you're home or away.
- Start preparing for guests from your smartphone or tablet with Party mode that automatically turns on the Keep Warm setting so dishes stay ready to serve.
- Get immediate support for quick solutions by using your smartphone or tablet to access troubleshooting videos.
- Keep track of scheduled appointments and make sure issues are known using the Whirlpool® app to send data from the appliance directly to Whirlpool brand customer service.
- Keep doors from shutting too quickly with the smooth, quiet mechanism of self-close doors.
- Get evenly baked food with a sensor that monitors oven temperature and adjusts the cooking elements.
- Save time with 20% faster preheating. A rear fan combined with the use of all of the elements helps to heat the oven quickly.
- Use your smartphone or tablet to remotely disable the control panel to avoid unintended use.
- If your new wall oven doesn't fit, Whirlpool brand will pay up to $300 toward cabinet modification.
- Keep an eye on your meal through the extra-large oven window.
- Use Sabbath mode to keep the oven on the "Bake" setting at a constant temperature until it's turned off. When this mode is enabled, displays, tones and all other cooking and cleaning cycles are disabled.
- Yummly® Guided Cooking makes meal prep easier by helping you answer the question “what’s for dinner?” before it’s even asked. Recipes with the Connected Fork icon in the Yummly® app include step-by-step video tutorials that provide the extra assistance you need on busy days. Prompts in the app even send cooking instructions straight to your Whirlpool® smart wall oven at the right times, so dinner’s ready when your family’s hungry.
- Get instant access to the settings you use most with a touchscreen that learns, adapts and suggests customized presets based on your family's routines.
- Control your kitchen no matter what you’ve got on your hands with simple voice commands using the Google Assistant or an Alexa-enabled device.
- Available in a black stainless steel finish, easy-to-clean steel resists fingerprints and smudges.
- Skip preheating and cook frozen favorites like pizza and lasagna faster with preprogrammed settings that automatically adjust cooking times for you.
- Make multi-step meals more simple. Use your smartphone or tablet to send multiple cooking instructions to the oven all at once. The temperature automatically adjusts based on the recipe you enter for great results without having to monitor your meal.
- Cook foods faster with the addition of a third element plus a fan that distributes hot air evenly over, under and around food so dinner is ready when they are.
Get the right settings every time with this smart self-cleaning double wall oven. Send Yummly® Guided Cooking instructions directly to the connected oven* or use Scan-to-Cook technology to start cooking frozen foods in the built-in wall oven using your smartphone or tablet.** Because most days every second counts, the touchscreen provides instant access to the settings your family uses most.
|Certifications|Energy Rating (kWh/year)|
|Certifications|Energy Rating (kWh/year)||338|
|Certifications|Kosher Consumer Friendly|
|Certifications|Kosher Consumer Friendly||Yes|
|Compatibility|Connectivity||Amazon Alexa,Android,Google Assistant,iOS|
|Compatibility|Works With||WiFi,App,Remote Access,Voice Controlled|
|Configuration|Oven Configuration||Double Oven|
|Controls|Control Type||Glass Touch Digital Display|
|Controls|Display Color||Full Color|
|Controls|Electronic Display Type|
|Controls|Electronic Display Type||LCD Screen|
|Details|Bake Element Power|
|Details|Bake Element Power||2800W|
|Details|Broiler Element Power|
|Details|Broiler Element Power||3600W|
|Details|Broiler Location||Top of Oven|
|Details|Convection Element Power (watts)|
|Details|Convection Element Power (watts)||2800|
|Details|Convection Element Type|
|Details|Convection Element Type||True|
|Details|Convection Functions||Bake Broil Roast Both|
|Details|Door Broil Position|
|Details|Door Broil Position||Closed|
|Details|Hidden Bake Element|
|Details|Hidden Bake Element||Yes|
|Details|Light Control||Oven Light Touch Pad|
|Details|Lower Oven Interior Depth(IN,inches)|
|Details|Lower Oven Interior Depth(IN,inches)||19|
|Details|Lower Oven Interior Height(IN,inches)|
|Details|Lower Oven Interior Height(IN,inches)||18|
|Details|Lower Oven Interior Width(IN,inches)|
|Details|Lower Oven Interior Width(IN,inches)||22|
|Details|Lower Oven Number of Oven Lights|
|Details|Lower Oven Number of Oven Lights||1|
|Details|Number of Bake Elements|
|Details|Number of Bake Elements||1|
|Details|Number of Broil Elements|
|Details|Number of Broil Elements||1|
|Details|Number of Lower Oven Racks|
|Details|Number of Lower Oven Racks||2|
|Details|Number of Lower Rack Guides|
|Details|Number of Lower Rack Guides||3|
|Details|Number of Upper Oven Racks|
|Details|Number of Upper Oven Racks||3|
|Details|Number of Upper Rack Guides|
|Details|Number of Upper Rack Guides||3|
|Details|Oven Cleaning Type|
|Details|Oven Cleaning Type||Self-Cleaning|
|Details|Oven Cooking System|
|Details|Oven Cooking System||Convection Both|
|Details|Oven Rack 1 Type|
|Details|Oven Rack 1 Type||Standard|
|Details|Oven Rack 2 Type|
|Details|Oven Rack 2 Type||Standard|
|Details|Oven Rack 3 Type|
|Details|Oven Rack 3 Type||Standard|
|Details|Self-Cleaning Oven Racks|
|Details|Self-Cleaning Oven Racks||No|
|Details|Upper Oven Interior Depth(IN,inches)|
|Details|Upper Oven Interior Depth(IN,inches)||19|
|Details|Upper Oven Interior Height(IN,inches)|
|Details|Upper Oven Interior Height(IN,inches)||18|
|Details|Upper Oven Interior Width(IN,inches)|
|Details|Upper Oven Interior Width(IN,inches)||22|
|Details|Upper Oven Number of Oven Lights|
|Details|Upper Oven Number of Oven Lights||1|
|Capacity (IEC) (Cu Ft)||8.6 inch|
|Carton Depth||31 inch|
|Carton Height||54 inch|
|Carton Width||32 inch|
|Cutout Depth (in)||24 inch|
|Cutout Height (in)||50 1/4 inch|
|Cutout Width (in)||25 1/2 inch|
|Depth||26 3/8 inch|
|Height||51 1/2 inch|
|Depth Closed Excluding Handles||24 1/2 inch|
|Depth Closed Including Handles||26 3/8 inch|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree||42 3/4 inch|
|Gross Weight||270 inch|
|Net Weight||248.0 inch|
|Dimensions|Cutout Height(IN,inches)||50 1/4|
|Dimensions|Cutout Width(IN,inches)||25 1/2|
|Dimensions|Depth Closed Excluding Handles(IN,inches)|
|Dimensions|Depth Closed Excluding Handles(IN,inches)||24 1/2|
|Dimensions|Depth Closed Including Handles(IN,inches)|
|Dimensions|Depth Closed Including Handles(IN,inches)||26 7/16|
|Dimensions|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree(IN,inches)|
|Dimensions|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree(IN,inches)||42 3/4|
|Dimensions|Lower Oven Capacity (Cu Ft.)|
|Dimensions|Lower Oven Capacity (Cu Ft.)||4.3|
|Dimensions|Upper Oven Capacity (Cu Ft.)|
|Dimensions|Upper Oven Capacity (Cu Ft.)||4.3|
|Electrical|Power Cord Included|
|Electrical|Power Cord Included||No|
|Exterior|Door Type||Metal & Glass|
|Exterior|Flush Installation Approved|
|Exterior|Flush Installation Approved||No|
|Exterior|Handle Color||Stainless Steel|
|Exterior|Handle Material||Stainless Steel|
|Exterior|Installable Under Cooktop|
|Exterior|Installable Under Cooktop||No|
|Exterior|Oven Window Size|
|Exterior|Oven Window Size||Extra Large|
|Features|Oven Selections||Audible Signal,Automatic Door Latch,Broil,Cancel/Off,Clock,Control Lock,Convect Modes,Cook Time Indicator,Delay Start,Easy Convect Baked Goods,Easy Convect Meats,Easy Convect Pizza,Favorites,Frozen Bake,Keep Warm Setting,Language Conversion,Rapid Preheat,Sabbath Mode,Start Time,Stop Time,Temperature-Sensor Baking,Timer,Warm Hold|
|Features|Power On Indicator Light|
|Features|Power On Indicator Light||Yes|
|Refinements|WHR Wall Ovens|
|Refinements|WHR Wall Ovens||Works with Yummly|